Looking for a gift for me? How delightfully thoughtful. Perhaps something below will spark your interests. I have listed some things I like, some things I currently want and some things I always need. If you are in need of a shipping address, use my PO box.
My Amazon Wishlist – A Bit of Everything
Wishlistr List – Everything Else Online
Net-a-porter Wishlist – Luxe Stuff, Spoil Me
Etsy Gear Wishlist – Handmade Things/Small Creators
Etsy Clothing Wishlist – Handmade Things/Small Designers
Stumped? Here are some ideas for gifts and a little peek into my preferences!
- I take singing lessons that cost $75 a week, singing and music are a passion of mine.
- I am always improving my space, (I should write Better Homes and Dungeons) Home Depot Gift Cards are always appreciated.
- Blondes do it better but being blonde isn’t easy. I go to Gene Juarez, being treated some self care always makes me feel special.
- I do my nails myself, I buy my polish from Beyond Polish. Care to mani/pedi me?
- I love make up. Sadly I recently found out that I have Celiac Disease so I have to replace all of my collection. I love shopping at Sephora and Ulta. Bite Beauty, Tarte and Fenty Beauty are also completely gluten free brands.
Favorite Beverage: French Vanilla black tea with cream and sugar or lightly sweetened (nitro) coldbrew.
Favorite Color: Black, Pink, Aqua (like my tattoos) or deep, dark red
Favorite Scent: Black Opium by YSL
Favorite Flower: Stargazer Lilies