Looking for a gift for me? How thoughtful of you! Perhaps something below will spark your interests. I have listed my measurements, my wishlists, some things I like, some things I currently want and some things I always need. If you are in need of a shipping address, use my PO box. Unless it is a large item, then please contact me for shipping instructions!
My Amazon Wishlist – A Bit of Everything
Wishlistr List – Everything Else Online (Lots of Latex/furniture)
Net-a-porter Wishlist – Luxe Stuff, Spoil Me
Etsy Clothing Wishlist – Handmade Things/Small Designers
Etsy Gear Wishlist – Handmade Things/Small Creators
Weight: 130 Pounds
Bust: 32C or 36″
Shoe Size: 9.5-10 US or 40.5-41 European
Favorite Beverage: Starbucks Coldbrew with Sweetcream and a pump of vanilla (3 if it’s a Venti)
Favorite Scent: Black Opium by YSL
Favorite Flower: Stargazer Lilies
Stumped? Here are some ideas for gifts and a little peek into my preferences!
- I take singing lessons that cost $75 a week, singing and music are a passion of mine.
- I am always improving my space, (I should write Better Homes and Dungeons) Home Depot Gift Cards are always appreciated.
- Blondes do it better but being blonde isn’t easy. I go to Gene Juarez, being treated some self care always makes me feel special.
- I do my nails myself, I buy my polish from Beyond Polish. Care to mani/pedi me?
- I love make up. Sadly I recently found out that I have Celiac Disease so I have to replace all of my collection. I love shopping at Sephora and Ulta. Bite Beauty, Tarte and Fenty Beauty are also completely gluten free brands.